When the majority of consumers or business owners hear the word, ‘ ghostwriter’ they often think of celebrity biographies, or big time authors who have other authors write their books and just put their names on the book covers.
Nothing could be further from the truth!
In this content-driven world, ghostwriters have become a necessity for the savvy business person, the entrepreneur, or the individual consultant.
Here are seven warning signs that shout that your business needs a ghostwriter- NOW!
1) You do not have the time to write- ANYTHING!
2) You have delegated writing tasks to your secretary or IT person. Neither one of these individuals (great at their respected jobs) know how to strategically manage writing tasks for your business.
3) Customers make fun of your website because of misspelled words, or grammatical errors.
4) You want your business to rise to the next level, but you do not have the marketing collateral to move on up!
5) You have always wanted to write a book or an eBook about your specialty, how you built your business, or the myriad methods to your madness, but have no idea how to begin such a project.
6) Others are known as experts in YOUR field; just because they have written a book (they probably had a ghostwriter!)
7) Your online and offline presence are not consistent.
A professional ghostwriter begins by becoming a partner with you in developing a plan to manage your writing project. There is a methodical system to writing each and every book, or eBook, creating an article marketing strategy or setting up a blog editorial calendar. The professional ghostwriter will supply an outline for your approval, and customize an approach that will fit your needs.
Why think of hiring a ghostwriter in the same way as you would a project manager?
Here are the three central reasons why;
1) A PRO ghostwriter has years of experience interviewing, planning and writing numerous types of written products.
2) A PRO ghostwriter will expedite your book or other written project because they know how to set up milestones, and deadlines to bring your project to fruition.
3) A PRO ghostwriter will show you samples or ideas and offer time limitations so that you can take your book to market in a well-timed manner.
Let's start a conversation today about your book, eBook or article marketing campaign.
Write to me to set up a FREE Consultation About Your Ideas April- Your Writing Partner